2018 ANNUAL REPORT
Patient and Family Advisory Council
To emphasize delivery of patient - and family-centered care, NorthBay Healthcare launched the NorthBay Patient and Family Advisory Council in 2018.
“We pledge to earn the community's trust by providing our patients and families with exceptional care at every touch point,” explained Nicole Brocato, vice president, Operations and Chief Quality Control Officer. “To this end, patients and their families are often the most knowledgeable members of the care team, and can offer unique perspectives and valuable feedback regarding the care they receive.”
Patient Advisors represent the views of a diverse community. In their role, they:
- Serve as an advisory resource to NorthBay regarding programs
- Improve relationships between patients, families and staff
- Provide a venue for patients and families to provide input into policy and program development
- Collaborate as partners with staff, physicians and administration in the planning and operation of specific programs
- Provides a safe venue for patients and families to provide input into as to their expectations and needs
For additional information about the Patient and Family Advisory Council, or to inquire about becoming an advisor, send an email to email@example.com.